Merea Ministry, Inc.
Since its formation in 2000, Merea Ministry, Inc. a Christian Women’s Job Corps site in Batesville, MS has
helped equip women in the Panola County and surrounding areas with both job training and life skills. Through a customized mentorship and an education program, we have encouraged women to be self-confident, self-sufficient, and productive while developing meaningful relationships.
Women who are alumni of the Merea Ministry/CWJC program are making a difference. Graduates are working in various fields while some have chosen to further their education with college earning degrees in nursing, library science and associate degrees in computer science and more.
Merea Ministry/CWJC makes a significant difference in the lives of women and North Mississippi families.
We have seen God work in many ways:
· Women are developing self-esteem and self-confidence.
· Women are becoming devoted mothers, loving wives, and dependable employees
· Families and future generations are changing, and the community is improving.
· On a yearly basis volunteers contribute over 1,710 plus volunteer hours as teachers prayer
warriors, encouragers, community resources and mock interviewers.
· People from more than 18 churches, 21 businesses and 4 organizations throughout the community have participated in the success of our program.
The miracles that God performs in our women at Merea Ministry/CWJC go far beyond the job market.
We invite you to make an investment in women’s lives through a one-time donation or a recurring monthly donation. Just click on the donation button above. We appreciate your gift and your confidence in Merea Ministry/CWJC and will continue to be good stewards of God’s blessings. Join us as a partner in the miracles God is performing.
We believe all women can embrace who they are,
can define their future, and can change the world.
Merea Ministry offers acceptance and restoration to women while helping them redefine their lives by discovering their value, exploring their potential and embracing their future in Christ.